Thursday, June 11, 2009

Paper Bag Prince and Princess


On John:
Jean Jacket: Vintage
Tshirt: Hanes?
Jeans: Helmut Lang
Boots: Red Wings

On Mir:
Jacket: Zara
Hat: from St. Marks
Dress: Helmut Lang
Boots: Frye Engineer Boots

Going to meet my best friend Sarah's (Sar and I met when we were 11 and have been getting into trouble ever since) parents and sister for dinner at Falai on Clinton St. In my humble opinion Falai is one the of the best restaurants in the city. The food is insanely amazing (the Gnudi is on my list of food I dream about) and the service is unbelievably awesome. Sar's dad was initially thrown by the somewhat complicated menu and lack of Chivas (Falai only serves beer and wine, who knew?) but was quickly won over by the incredible taste and presentation of the food and our excellent and patient server.

No comments:

Post a Comment