Monday, August 3, 2009

Wise man say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza...

Pizza, one of the greatest foods in the universe, is having a moment. Pizza is amazing and I think it is great that it is getting so much love. Home made pizza is extra amazing. The above photos are of last night's dinner at my sister and her (extremely talented in the kitchen) husband's house. The perfect crust was crafted on the bbq, a trademark pizza making move in my brother in law's family. The end result, white pizza with fresh ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses topped with fresh spinach, basil and olive oil was off the hook. As was the arugula and tomato salad. The salad was dressed with The Best Dressed Caesar Dressing- a staple in my mother's kitchen for as long as I can remember and, in my humble opinion, the best caesar dressing in the universe. Dinner was divine. Thank you N, J and H!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thanks for finding my blog, my lipstick is YSL # 22

    ReplyDelete