Thursday, July 2, 2009

Boat Basin Blues


Jeans: Used Levis from Kenzington Market
Ballet Flats: Joe Fresh
T-shirt: American Apparel
Blazer: Theory
Canvas Bag: Muji

Went to the Boat Basin Cafe the other night for a Canada Day (seems to be the theme of my week) party hosted by the Canadian Association of New York. I've never really been one to officially join teams or clubs (though I was on the McGill Ultimate Frisbee Varsity B team) but CANY offered a deal that was too sweet to resist. 20 bucks to become a member,10 bucks to get into the party, show up at the party, sign in and receive a voucher for a round trip ticket to Toronto on Porter Airlines. The party was 'aight, I enjoyed drinking Molson and Labatt plus, I ran into someone I haven't seen since grade school which is always entertaining. If you are Canadian and living in NY, I highly recommend you join CANY, so that you too can reap the benefits of this brilliant promotion- unless you hate 30.00$ plane tickets and avoiding the hellish lines at YYZ.

1 comment: