Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Trust Fund Baby

T Shirt: Helmut Lang
Sunny's: 5$ from St. Marks
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Birkenstocks
Bike: Ross

John has a seasonal job. Seasonal jobs are the greatest as you get time off that can actually be enjoyed. This picture is from yesterday. After I was done work (my job is not seasonal) John and I rode our bikes to meet Lesley at the Gowanus Yacht Club. John rode up to my office at 6pm all relaxed and happy - looking like one of those people (that are way to young to be retired) that can be seen strolling around the city, chilling in the East Village, or eating a nice brunch/ having a nice drink at any time of day, any day of the week. Who are these people? Why is New York so full of them? Do they all have seasonal jobs? I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment