Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Candid Camera

Tank: Alexander Wang (on sale at Barneys Coop)
Skirt: Helmut Lang
Boots: Frye
Glasses: John Lennon brand from Cohen's Fashion Optical

The beginning of tequila infused night at Jamie's apartment. I get serious satisfaction out of wearing an outfit that should cost a whole bunch but in actuality did not cost very much at all. It is also nice to know that if I am ever really strapped for cash (which is a scarily real possibility in our volatile economy) I have some heavy hitting labels in my closet that I could unload to make rent for at least a couple of months.

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for stopping by my blog. fantastic outfit you have here, great skirt and boots. I've been listening to alot of bikini kill, patti smith, and the plastiscines to name a few..will have to check out neko case..not sure if i've heard of her...

    care to exchange links? well i'm going to link you anyways cuz i like your blog

    xx
    http://ohsohipithurts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete