Friday, April 17, 2009

dancingshoes


shoes: nike air force 1s
this was taken on an epic spring/summer day last year that involved me, les (she's an architect. i always wanted to be one. i'm kind of jealous of her because being able to say you are an architect is just so cool, but happy for her of course, and not mad at my vocation at all) , cat power at the now defunct mcaaren pool concert venue, and a mickey of vodka craftily concealed by the tent like dress/shirt i was wearing that was sold to beacon's closet this fall.
"Now I step through the door in the flyest pair of DunksQuit lyin, you ain't seen these at Foot Locker, chump And I ain't about to argue, shoot game with you punks Who don't know Air Jordans from some Reebok Pumps" murs

2 comments:

  1. Agreed with Hans but that is my go-to quote. I need to find a new one now.

    ReplyDelete