Thursday, April 30, 2009

genie on a bicycle

Shirt: Hand me down from Dad, Club Monaco
Pants: Elliott Mann from the boutique on 9th St. (insanely soft, but stretched out majorly at the waist, good thing I'm handy with safety pins)
Sandals: Sam Edelman from Urban Outfitters (me thinks I'm kind of over gladiators but I'm not really inspired to buy new shoes plus shoe waste is so bad for our environment).
Sun glasses: Birthday present from John, thanks bud.
Backpack: Muji

Post work photo op on a sweltering day before going for a beer/unsweetened iced tea with John. Felt rather ethereal- I think as a result of my kurta-esque ensemble. However, I was quickly brought down to earth when service at the pub was laughably bad. So bad, we were not willing to cough up the annoying but standard New York 20% tip. I do believe tips should be a reflection of service, and if the service sucks, well then, so will the tip- but I still felt like a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment